Thursday 31 October 2013

Suddenly Single ?

Who else has taken notice of the little ad on Facebook that pops up from time to time in the side bar, "Notifications" I think it is called ? A dating service no less. You can imagine how flattered I was when I saw that there are "46 Faithful Males" living within 1.3 km of my home who were interested in meeting me based on looking at my profile picture. 

Supposedly two of these intrepid fellows actually sent me a message. The only issue I have (other than the obvious, that I am happily married) is that my profile picture at the time was of my youngest kids (8 & 10 when photo was taken) and the arse end of my horse. If anyone wants to meet me based on looking at that photo, I don't know whether to run for the hills or pull out the ol' shotgun.

On a similar subject, a friend learned (courtesy of my husband & kids) of the torrid affair I'm supposed to be having with the cute delivery guy - she saw him once, and now she seems to turn up every time I'm expecting a UPS shipment.  No need to name names, but she knows who she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment