Tuesday 29 October 2013

Potty Tales Part Deux.

I mentioned last week how much time my youngest daughter spends in the bathroom. Even I was surprised by the length of time she took the other evening. Lindsay was in the shower upstairs so Grady was desperately doing a little jig outside the downstairs bathroom while trying to elicit a response from his younger sister. 

Finally after hearing nothing for close on 40 minutes I rapped on the bathroom door and inquired about her well being.  Okay, so I actually asked her if she had fallen in. No reply. So I knocked harder and asked louder. This time I get a response "Whaaat?".

"What the hell are you doing?" I venture, "You've been in there for ages"  The answer was totally unexpected. "I'm watching 'The Titanic'" she hollers back. That's right, while her brother is precariously hopping from one leg to the other, Sid was ensconced in there with her IPod watching the movie on Netflicks. 

I live in dread that one day she may be responsible for choosing our nursing home .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment