Wednesday 1 August 2012

This One Is For The Ladies

My good friend Ana emailed me some jokes the other day, and one in particular, I thought was too funny not to share.

"I woke up this morning with chest pains, and then I realised I was standing on my nipples"

When I first read it, I laughed so hard that tears were streaming down my face, Lindsay who was in the room at the time, wanted to know what I found so funny, so I told her. She just looked at me blankly. She obviously didn't have a clue. Oh, to be that young and perky again.  

I am not ashamed to admit I breast fed three children for what felt like years, so perky isn't a term that describes any part of my anatomy. When I told the joke to Rob later, he laughed hysterically. After all he can relate, many times he has been woken during the night, with me frantically pounding on him because he has rolled over and squished an unsuspecting boob.

That has probably conjured up some kind of horrific mental picture. In hindsight, this post should probably have been prefaced with some kind of warning. "This blog contains coarse language and adult content"  There. Consider yourself warned. It's all downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment