Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Life of Sid

I have often mentioned how I dread to think what my youngest daughter is going to say next and she never lets us down.

Last term her class went to the Royal Ontario Museum. She had been looking forward to this trip for weeks, so when she arrived home on the big day I was expecting her to be gushing about all the wonders she had seen, but she was strangely quiet & contemplative. 

Upon being asked about her favorite part of the museum, I was expecting to hear about dinosaurs or the Egypt gallery or even the gemstone display, but no, a big grin crossed her face as she sidled up to me and replied in a conspiratorial whisper "We saw naked male statues .... with all the parts!".  

I can only imagine how that conversation went with her teacher. 





No comments:

Post a Comment