Tuesday 7 January 2014

Grady's Turn.

My son, has become quite the little comedian. One weekend my sainted sister took both Grady & Sid off our hands. She was supposed to pick them up on a Saturday morning, but we had snow overnight and the road conditions were bad so I said I'd drive them up to her house instead. Grady wanted to know why I was driving and I said it was because my van handles better in the snow. His response "If your van handles so well in the snow, why do you have a big dent in the side?"   He is such a sweetheart.

While he was waiting to leave, he decided he would go out and shovel the driveway.  I strongly suggested he didn't. Anyone following this blog, knows how even the simplest act can go disastrously wrong in our house. Sure enough, five minutes later he is back in the house, complaining he has hurt himself. The snow shovel had somehow bounced back and hit him in the eye. We get it sorted and walk out the door only to smack into a huge snowdrift. The little darling had shoveled all the snow UP the path, whereupon he had his accident with the shovel and walked off,  leaving the huge pile of snow right outside the front door. What a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment