Monday 19 May 2014

The Potty Mouthed Devil Within

If I am able to catch him, I am going to pummel my son. I had spent the afternoon "helping" Lindsay with an essay she had to write for driving school - what a complete waste of time - and while we are still finishing it, Grady turns up and starts firing questions at me. I tell him to wait as I am talking with Lindsay. Totally ignoring this, he asks a second time. Again I tell him to wait and then a third time, this boy just doesn't get it. A moment later I conclude with Lindsay and turn, now totally pissed off, to speak to my son. 

"You know better than to interrupt. What do you want ?" I ask him, in a non too friendly manner.  "I need Gracie's (his cousin) number" he told me. I handed him the sheet of phone numbers and he has the audacity to hand it back to me and tell me to read it out to him. That's when I lost it . "F***ing read it yourself, you lazy little s**t" I told him. 

It is at that point I hear peals of laughter coming from his I-Pod and I realise the little sod is on chat with his friend Crispy, who has heard every single word out of my potty mouth. I'm pretty damn sure the little brat set me up. Now I have to spend next week avoiding Crispy's mum in the school parking lot, or trying to come up with a reasonable explanation as to  why her son's vocabulary has suddenly grown exponentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment