Friday 27 June 2014

My Children Are Morons

Actually this is more geared towards my son, but the girls play a part too.

Example # 1: I had received a fancy new blender and Grady wanted to make a banana & strawberry smoothie. After Rob leads him through the process Grady has one question "Do I have to peel the banana first?" Seriously ?

Example #2: The phone rings, Sid & Grady both yell they are going to answer it, and set off in hot pursuit of a phone. They each grab a receiver about the same time, and then start squabbling over who answered it first, each yelling at the other to hang up. Two minutes later the phone rings again, this time I grab it up - issuing death threats to my offspring. It is my husband. "What the hell is going on?" he growled. Really, he should know better than to ask that. He continued "Grady & Sid both picked up phone, yelled and screamed and then hung up on me". That's right, after a fight to the death over who answers the phone, neither one stayed on it long enough to take actually take the call.   

I have 10 weeks of this. I may not make it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment