Monday 21 April 2014

My Idiot Children

    This comes under the heading of "my children are arseholes". I love Cadbury's mini eggs and at this time of year I buy them in copious amounts and always have a big pot of them sitting around to munch on. Tonight I came home, and first Grady and then Sidney offered me to get me some of the mini eggs. I declined and didn't think anything of it other than how gracious my children were being. They are usually fighting by this point of day so I take the good times when I can. It was only later when I grabbed a handful of mini eggs on the way through the kitchen and tossed them in my mouth, I realized I had fallen victim to their diabolical plan. WTF ? The little bastards had replaced some of the chocolate  with very realistic looking decorative foam eggs from the dollar store. They thought it was hilarious as I stood in the kitchen, choking and spitting out bits of chocolate and foam. We will see if they are still laughing on Sunday when I fill their Easter baskets with rabbit pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment